Sunday 18 May 2008

Comment is free (but moderated)

If you’ve tried to comment over the past week or so, you may have found things have changed. That’s because I’ve altered the settings. That’s because, I think, I can have a look first and decide whether or not your comment goes on for everyone to read. And that’s because some of you - you know who you are – I know who you are! – haven’t quite grasped the idea of anonymity. The other thing you might have noticed is that I haven’t written much lately about the state of the Church of England and my relationship with it. The two are connected. There’s some heavy stuff going on at the moment, and until I see how it’s shaking out, I’m not saying much. For the time being you’ll have to put up with local life stories and the like. Thanks.

No comments: