Sunday 13 September 2009

How was your day?

How was your day? Mine was pretty good. Yes, you did read that correctly. Pretty good. Warm, still, sunny weather at last. I love September. Mrs Demon went off to see all her chums at the big car boot sale, and came back with a second-hand clarinet. For me. Isn't that sweet? I really want to get a note out of a saxophone, but a clarinet is as good. And I spoke to my neice, Gorgeous, on the phone. Gorgeous has packed her job in, rented the flat and is off to Vietnam for a year with her boyfriend. And good for her, I think it's brilliant. So a slight adjustment is needed to the Exit Strategy, and post-Exit strategy. It must now include:

a. Learn the clarinet
b. Visit Vietnam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't the Vietnamese suffered enough? Blowing a clarinet into their lugholes could start another conflict.

racingdemon said...

You know, you're probably right. I'll leave the clarinet at home.