Wednesday 25 June 2008

Eye eye!

Look at this!


Had an eye test, about three years later than I should have. They’re good! In fact they’re improving! (Only bit that is improving, in fact). Every time I go the eye tests get better, and the information gets more, well, informative. Like they can tell you stuff about your past medical history, and not just your eyes. She told me that I had had a squint operation as a child (which I knew), and that it was the left eye that had been corrected (which I didn’t know). And they can tell you stuff about your heart and brain and all sorts of stuff. Which is great. But you also get to look at this really cool picture of the inside of your eye, just like this one, taken with a computer and a digital camera. I can get really excited about this sort of thing. It’s just like the planet Mars, with canals and everything. Amazing! Just like those pictures of swirling galaxies that are just like the curls of a seashell. How good is that? Go get an eye test today!

No comments: