Friday 11 January 2008

Another awful week

Another awful week for Anglican bishops (Bishop of Hereford gets Bigot of the Year Award from Stonewall; Bishop of Rochester tries to frighten us with "Muslim no-go areas"). More to come on these subjects no doubt, but, hey, the snow is not laying, the wind is dying down to gale force and I'm remaining cheerful and upbeat because my blogging is improving. For instance, I've found the Cartoon Church www.cartoonchurch.com/blog . Not only that but my good friend and godson appears in a little exchange with cartoonist Dave Walker at one point (Dave misunderstood the subtle and clever play on words perpetrated by my intelligent and witty young friend). You could look at ben's site too if you like; he has taken some brill photos http://www.paktocon.com/. I never thought I'd use the phrase "It's a small world!" - about the internet!

No comments: